- All participants are welcome to camp at the race site. There will be a $10 per person fee to camp to cover costs such as fire wood, rest room facilities, toiletries and grounds supervisor. The $10 includes camping both Friday and Saturday night regardless if you are doing 1 or both. Friday night set up is also permitted on the property. Anyone who shows up Friday must arrive by dusk to set up.
- Saturday, the gates will open at 6:00 A.M. for participant set up. Camping Saturday night is also permitted.
- All participants must exit the grounds by Sunday morning at 9:00 A.M. All trash and items brought must be collected and taken. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Note: RVs are welcome but there is a $100 fee to bring in an RV and limited space. First come first serve. You can purchase an RV pass during checkout.
- First come first served for a camping spot. We will have designated areas to set up camp. You can set up Friday night or Saturday morning
- You can only bring campers and RVs if you have purchased a pass through registration and have reached out to us prior. Otherwise, campers and RVs are prohibited
Things you can do
- Bring generators
- Drink Beer – cans only (no bottles and no kegs)
- Grill food
- Pet’s must be leashed and people friendly. No roaming pets.
Prohibited at the Southern Tour Ultra Weekend
- Bottled Beer or Kegs
- Campers and RVs unless purchased
- No fires on the ground – you can bring a fire pit
- No fireworks
- No Littering
- You must be family or team supporter to camp – no visitors
- Quiet time starts at 10:00 P.M. – generators off and music off
- Please be respectful of space