- 1:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M. Packet Pickup
- 1:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M. Camping Check In
- 5:00 P.M. Pre-race meeting
- 6:00 P.M. All RVs and Campers must be inside the premises
- 6:00 A.M. Gates open
- 7:10 A.M. Pre-Race Meeting
- 7:25 A.M. National Anthem
- 7:30 A.M. No more cars will be allowed in (people can exit anytime throughout the morning)
- 7:30 A.M. 50K Start
- 8:00 A.M. 50 mile relay 1st leg runners start
- 5:00 P.M. Course Sweep – you must be on your last lap by 5:00 P.M. to finish (That gives 50K 9.5 hours and 50 mile relay 9 hours)
- 10:00 P.M. anyone camping – all music and noise off
Sunday, January 14, 2018
- 9:00am clear site – please plan to be gone by 9:00 A.M.
PLEASE CLEAN UP YOUR TRASH
Location: NEW ENTRANCE. This year, the race entrance is located off Scott's Hill Loop Rd. The previous entrance will now be an EXIT ONLY onto US 17. The address to enter the premises is 3465 SCOTT'S HILL LOOP RD. WILMINGTON, NC 28411
Friday, January 12th from 1:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M. (If you need to make arrangements to come later, please let us know.)
- You must pick up your packet Friday
- There will be no packet pickup Saturday morning
- We cannot have 2 way traffic coming into the entrance. Note: these are dirt 2 track roads.
- You can run the course Friday anytime after 1:00 PM.